Monday, August 5, 2013

Confessions of Week 3

So, last week I went on vacation.  Alas, the wifi signal was SO weak I didn't get any work done for this class.  We came home Thursday evening.  I was very stressed because I usually am finishing up this time of the week, not starting.  I was also worried about TK20 not being open over the weekend if I had difficulties with that.....I started working and couldn't get anything to work, especially the template to fit into my blog.  As you can tell by my previous blog, I was a hot mess!  I finished up the best I could, with my blog looking ridiculous and didn't open the computer until this morning.  Finally I found a youtube video that helped me do the very easy thing of making my margins wider so my ARP fits!!! For you native electonic people, probably wasn't a big deal for you, for me, I struggle with technology...OBVIOUSLY.  So, what I learned from week 3 had nothing to do with the ARP.  My reflection is on walking away, taking a deep breath and go back to it another time.  I CAN do technology, I am just as capable as anyone.  This week seems so much easier to look toward.  Now if I can just get someone to comment on my ARP!  Please.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment